Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I know

From mine of 11 May 2013:

I know that any time you divide "nominal" something by "real" something, you are factoring inflation into the result.

I know that after you factor inflation into something, the thing looks more like inflation than it did before.

I know economists like to take these things with inflation factored in, compare them to inflation, and say Wow, look at the similarity.

And I know the similarity is a sham.

// Related posts:
The Greatest Scam of the 20th Century
Kaminska and Unit Labor Cost
Symmetry in Deception: Similarities between "Unit Labor Cost" and "Money Relative to Output"

2 comments:

The Arthurian said...

And this topic is important because...
Because everything that needs to be undermined can be undermined by it.

Greg said...

Yep

This is an example of the way the elite batter us with math.

Another way is with the accounting identities like S=I

Great article on the S=I I found today. I think youll like it too

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/05/excess-german-savings-not-thrift-caused-the-european-crisis.html